Odyssey Training Consultancy

The Leader In Peak Performance Training Through Mind Power!

Main Menu

Why Choose Odyssey?

We Condition Your Mind First And Foremost Before Taking You On The Journey To Peak Performance!

The human mind is a very powerful tool if properly trained. Research has shown that we're normally only using 10% of our minds at any point in time. However, when the other 90% is fully tapped, amazing things happen.

We have landed on the moon. We have conquered the highest mountain in the world time and time again. We have driven a vehicle totally blindfolded in aid of the blind.

Great achievements begin with but a single thought. In other words, they all begin in the mind.

Recognising this, we're going to help your workforce excel by helping them make full use of the power of their minds so that your organisation will achieve greater heights in ways you have never seen.

Setting up your workforce's minds to perform better and nurturing them to do so throughout their time at your organisation is a unique Odyssey speciality.

We've achieved great heights ourselves - and we're able to teach others how to do it themselves following simple, workable principles we've laid out for them to follow.

Combine that with our unique training methodology and you have a training program that no other training company can offer you!

Odyssey's Training Methodology

Odyssey Power Tips
Direct To You, Free!

Subscribe to Odyssey's twice-monthly, "Odyssey Power Tips" newsletter containing powerful tips and advice on how your workforce can achieve better performance in the areas of self-motivation, leadership, supervisory skills, team work, sales and marketing techniques and customer service tactics. Simply fill in the boxes below and click the gray button!

First name

Last name

E-mail address

 Why Choose Odyssey? 
 Who's Behind Odyssey? 
 What Others Are Saying! 
 The Powerful Odyssey  
 Way To Excellence! 
Unique Core Programmes
  • Personal Power Series

  • How To Achieve Peak Performance Using The Power Of Your Mind!

  • Leadership Power Series

  • How To Be A Super Leader Using The Power Of Your Mind!

  • Team Power Series

  • How To Create Superior Teamwork Through The Collective Power Of Every Team Member's Mind!

  • Sales & Marketing Power

  • How To Read Your Prospects' Minds For Superior Sales & Marketing Results!

  • Customer Service Power

  • How To Use Powerful Mind Techniques To Produce 1st Class Service For Your Customers!

     Book Your Spot! 
     Power Quotes 
    "Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve."
    - Napoleon Hill

    "It's not enough to have a good mind; the main thing is to use it well."
    - Rene Descartes

    "There is nothing training cannot do. Nothing is above its reach. It can turn bad morals to good; it can destroy bad principles and recreate good ones; it can lift men to angelship."
    - Mark Twain
    Copyright ) Odyssey Training Consultancy
    All Rights Reserved
    M-3-19 Plaza Damas, Sri Hartamas, 50480 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
    Tel: +6 (016)-201 0405 Fax: +6 (03)-6201 1664 URL: http://www.odysseyco.com